Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bye Bye To CNY

Haihzzzz........why all my frens like holidays ?
I also don't know..........
19 days more........
Waiting.........

Midnight again......
Silent....
Very quite....
No voice....
All my parents meeting their 周公(Sleeping).....
I hate this moment.....
I like Jollification.....
Noisiness.........
Fellowship.....

I miss my classmates very much....
Dai Lou....二哥......三哥......Soong....
And my 4 daughters.....
Ni...Xin...Hui...Ying...
Mummy (Siok Yeng).....
Very enjoying and happy when hang out with them....

The moon was so brilliant....
10th Feb 2009, it is the time when the moon is said to be at its brightest and fullest
Bye Bye...CNY
See u next year...2o10
May fortune smile upon and favor you with many blessing in new year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment