Monday, February 2, 2009

My 1st Post ^^

Hehe.......finally created my own blog.....
i have seen alot ppl using blog to share their life and story....
i'd like to be one of them...............

I just came back from my hometown (Malacca)
WALAO....SIenzzz Dao!!!!
Nothing to do at there.....just look at my relatives gamble....
BORED!!!!!

Last Week....I went to my Yi Po house bai nian.....
Lol.......I was left my angpau at there...
Haihzzzz....10 Bucks gone.....

RM10.......Bye Bye!!! Arrrggghh


After that.....we went to the beach just beside my Yi Po house....
We took alot of pictures from the beach there....
Most of the pictures taken by Angie (Sister)....

Eeee.....Haha...狂笑.....

4 comments:

  1. hey! im queenie,shuang ni Anyway, i dun think u can remember me la. u change alot wei~! u look like NOTHING last time. but now, u look like SOMETHING alrd!! the good something of course! haha. GOng Hei fat Choi and Stay handsome la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaah~!
    nicholas started a blog! haha..xD welcome to blogging world. =P
    cool cool~ i can add one more blogger friend edi..=D hehe.oh yeah, remember to add chat box ya. easier. =)
    God bless..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~nicholas kor~

    heys.
    u start blog liaoo.
    yeah.
    got one friend again.
    lols.
    ermm.
    ur photo so nice.
    n ur sis is so so so pretty.
    hehes.
    anyways.
    take k.
    god bless u.
    bye

    ~amy sis~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nicholas kor kor..
    add a chatbox lar...
    btw, i like ur picture..
    the second last tat one cool^^

    ReplyDelete