Monday, August 1, 2011

Ss2...I coming

Durian later ..... ? anyone want join ??
Later I will have my dinner at ss2 durian stall..... with them (daniel's school students)
Hopefully won't get any sick after the durian buffet.....

Oh ya~~~I went back to my mother church (Calvary Harvest Life Assembly) for the 15 anniversary year.....
Wah.....the introducing was cool MAn ~~~ <3
And really thx God tat i can served on tat day......quite surprise.......
Crowed and joyfulness on tat day~~~So high when the Praise and Worship get started....
They sang my favourite song~~~ Sing Sing Sing by Chris Tomlin........
I can felt the presence of the God when all the people started adore Him~~~
So HOT by the way~~~I was wearing a Black Shirt on tat day~~~ ARRgghhhh.....
I dislike black colour...u will notice it if u truly know me~~~ I H B = I HATE BLACK~~~

Before go to ss2.....I promised them go play bb later haha~~~~
I like BB so much~~~ (basketball) When Im not a chiristian.......i treated BB is my life....
but now~~~i had completely putting down and let God be my PRIMARY in my life~~~ <3
Now already 4pm...you Guys ready~~?? I Coming <3

God~~I LOVE YOU~~
I just want to serve you~~
be my everything and only ONE~~
no one can replace YOU in my life~~
Cos You controlling my whole life~~

(H....I S F Y)
(I M P W I M W)

No comments:

Post a Comment