Sunday, September 4, 2011

^^'''

Nthg special today~~~
share some funny stuffs here~~~
  1. rainbow pants !!!
  2. Ummmm.....我要大便 !!!!
(GS...大便...u two know tat)
You all will dont know wats happen if u are not with us today~~~ LOLI !!!

Tomorrow schedule....
Morning = Zoo Negara Kuala Lumpur
Afternoon = Relax with my family
Night = (gonna find something to do)

Tired whole day.....gonna rest~~~
Sleep tight ya ... guys~~ <3
Enjoy this worship song before you sleep ya .... My favorite <3
Verse 1
Behold You've come
over the hills upon the mountain
To me You'll run.
My beloved, You've captured my heart

Chorus
Would You dance with me, Oh
Lover of my soul,
to the song of all songs ?

Verse 2
With You, I will go
You are my Love You are my Fair One
The winter has passed
and the springtime has come

Chorus
Would You dance with me, Oh
Lover of my soul,
to the song of all songs?

Romance me, Oh
Lover of my soul
to the song of all songs

<3

3 comments:

  1. yaa my beloved rainbow pant.. & I'm so xu fuk now after i DA BIAN.. HAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=''''''''
    LOL....
    but the point not shit.. is Ummmmmm~~~~

    ReplyDelete