Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crashed~~~

I'm crashed.....this time is Toyota Vios.....not Honda City already~~~
Sorry....auntie.....im accidentally.....not purposely......
But the important is all the passenger is not injured~~~ Thx God
Anyway....just 100 bucks...nvm~~~
GONE !!!


Kelvin and Alfred introduced this singer to me~~is a China singer~~
Name 六哲....... I like his songs..... especially this song~~~
我好喜欢你....nice melody~~felt comfort~~~ ^^
I kept on repeating this song in my car....they get bored of it...sorry ya Alfred...Kelvin and Ma Ma.... LOLI !!!

abit disappointed today ~~~
The place (Taman Pertanian Malaysia) was closed when we reached there because due to HaRI RaYa~~~
Arrgghh....but lastly...we went to Taman Rekreasi Temper.....
I will upload de photos 2molo.....lazy...take nap 1st....night
Guys....God bless.....

Oh ya~~Poh..... skype with me ya~~ remember !!!

2 comments:

  1. put this song to my blog before.. :D
    i mean 'wo hao xi huan ni':D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya~~i like the melody~~ touched by this song~~~
    but his songs some very sad~~and some very romantic....important is no negative message in his songs~~~ <3

    ReplyDelete